Thursday, October 17, 2013

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

I'm in with a mother, father, older half-brother, sister, and little brother, however my older half-brother wasn't living with us 5 he lives with his wife in Boston. So I'm the second oldest on my dad side and I'm the oldest on my mom side, between my siblings and myself we are 2 in a half years apart. Between me and my older brother I guess 12 or 11 years maybe, so there is a gap between us 3 compare to my older brother. In high school, my mother had a new schedule for her job and we have to have the house keys. At the time we were old enough to take care of ourselves, I remember when my late grandfather babysit my and my two siblings I was 12 or 13. He come by the house ever so often to see if we're ok, luckily they lived next door. So him and his wife check up on us to see how we are doing. You can say I was in the averaged family, both my parents work hard to make sure the bills are paid, cloths on our back, and food in our bellies. Sure there are ups and downs what family doesn't have ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment