Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week 3 EOC: Making Money for Good

Walmart: It’s our mission to create opportunities so people can live better. We consider it our responsibility to make a positive impact in the communities we serve. Whether it’s through the grants we provide to the thousands of organizations that share our mission or through the inspiring volunteer efforts of Walmart associates, we are passionate about helping people live better. One community at a time.

In 2012, Walmart and the Walmart Foundation gave more than $1 billion in cash and in-kind contributions around the world. This includes $1 billion in cash and in-kind gifts in the United States and $82.2 million in cash and in-kind gifts in international markets. In addition, Walmart, Sam’s Club and Logistics associates volunteered more than 2.2 million hours, generating $18 million to U.S. nonprofits. 



I think how I can make money for good is that making the customers happy, like I explain before I'll make a clothing line for plus size people. Also for anime fans have cosplay costumes, to make everyone happy. I wanted to be affordable to anyone, having beautiful cloths without hurting your wallet. I think what I'm going for is people might like the idea, if not I might see what they most desire. Also I wanna try something for the people, like without travel out of countries I wanna try to make international clothing for people. Let see if I can make money for good, I think it'll work out ok. I also want to do something like what Blank is doing, like give kids and the adults some cloths, like if someone buys a cloths why not send them the amount was bought for. I think that would put the kids and the adults a happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment