Thursday, October 24, 2013

Eos Week 4: There's an ap for that?!

What I think there should be an ap where you go inside your car your phone automatic shuts off the use of texting, I personally don't text and drive, however my aunt and cousin does and it scares me when I'm on the road seeing someone texting and driving or receiving in and out of their lane. It causes more deaths than drunk driving, I'm not saying everyone should drink and drive no, that's dangerous too! I'm saying is that to pay attention on the road than your phone, we should all pay attention on the road than our phones. I think the crashes and deaths well decrease if people pay attention on the road. Also I think there should be an ap to breath in your cell phone to detect if your drunk, drunk driving is also dangerous on the road. Even buzz driving, the ap should know if you're drunk or buzz and wont allow you to drive. If you choose to ignore the ap warning it should gps where you are and notify police to stop you. That's what I think the texting and driving the ap should cut off the texting until you reach your location and the drunk driving should let you know your drunk or buzz you can not drive or otherwise you get to talk to the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment