Thursday, November 21, 2013

EOC Week 8:

I'm thinking of maybe doing editing picture I'm choosing. I'm going to have my fiance to help me on this project and I know how to edit pictures, I've been editing pictures when I was 16. My mind is full of ideas however, I may need my fiance to help me to make this project a good project. First I want to make the Chocolate Cheese Cake, put it into a cup cake baking pan. Bake it, take a picture, edit with another picture I may take on the internet or in the store. My brands name is “YummY Cheese” so I’m going to edit the font and place it on the box, also I’m going to put it in the tin can I have when my grandmother gave me for the fruit cake. I think it would look pretty, but yeah I’m going to have pictures, music, and movie onto this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment