Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Eoc Week 10: Marketing Plan

I've chosen cheese cake, not the plain one, chocolate cheese cake. I personally do not like plain cheese cake however, I do love chocolate cheese cake, to travel the cheese cake they can be frozen. To carry it easier I think a bite size cheese cake, it's cute and fun to look at. It can come with a ten basket like fruit cake comes with, to help the cheese cake to stay frozen for long period of time. I think it'll be good for the army people who wants to enjoy cheese cake, also it thinks about Thanksgiving. I think chocolate is the best choose because most people loves chocolate, so I think bite size chocolate cheese cake is the best way to freeze them to travel long distance. Also it'll be good for the Philippines of what happened to them of the Typhoon, its small and it can be frozen so it'll be good to travel that long distance. It’ll cost people about 2.50$ I do not want to make it unfordable to anyone who wants to buy it. I want to make people happy.

 My company’s name is “YummY Cheese” it’ll come in small bite size Chocolate Cheese Cake, it’s fun and cute. Once someone one buys the bit size Chocolate Cheese Cake at the “YummY Cheese.” They’ll send food for those who are in need, each Cheese Cake is bought well be sending food and bit size Cheese Cake to the Philippines. I’ll also throw in each item are sold we’ll place your name on the wall saying “I helped, for the people in Philippines.” If they wish not to place their name we can just ring the bell, to save them from the attention they do not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment