Thursday, November 7, 2013

Eoc week 6: Me X 3

I personally like android phones over Ipods, I never liked Mac. I used it once and I have to ask the teacher how to find the internet browser. With pcs The icon is right there so with the phones, tablet, computers, and mp3 players I like using androids, pc over Mac items. This phone my have problems but what doesn't. I'm with cricket I can not afford other company. I used to have AT&T, if I have the money I would go back to them because I have no problems with them unlike Verizon and Sprint, those two company I personally stay away from.  



I really like Japanese rock music, but they are Jrock and some of them are Jpop but they sound more like rock. Unlike the US where we have Metal, Alternative, Classic rock, and/or Rock, I think the band sound awesome to me. I know no idea what they are saying but I enjoy their music, I like rock music. I do not have a favorite band as the others however, I do listen to bands I like and some bands I do not like such as Incubus, The Muss, and Jemmy Eats World. Those bands I really do care about, they don't sound good to me at all.   



This is one of the best games I ever played, in my thoughts. Final Fantasy 7 it has the best story line I like, I enjoy the guy how made all the series. I can not remember how to spell his name but I loved his work, when I was 3 or 4 years old I play video games more so then dolls I really do not remember how I got my first system Nintendo however, all the other systems I can tell you how I got them and even the newer versions of them. I love playing video games. I'll play them until I can no more.


This anime (Japanese Cartoon) Is my favorite anime! I do not like how they make it into a kid friendly episodes, when I was young I watch this a lot I get disappointed if I can't recorded or my grandfather changes the channel. I watched more animes over the years but nothing can compare to Dragon Ball Z. I love this anime, I remember when I was in Jr. High when I was wearing the cloths, some kid came up to me and said "That's for boys." I didn't pay attention to him and walked off, I did watch Sailor Moon but my eyes still glued onto this anime.   



No comments:

Post a Comment