Thursday, February 12, 2015

Week 4: Personal Hygiene

I think hygiene is the most important of our everyday lives, I mean I do not want to hire someone who have very poor hygiene, that can ruin my business, and/or make my employees very uncomfortable that makes them not want to show up for work. I'll talk to them personally and being nice about it I mean i do not want to hurt anyones feelings.

It goes to the same way for costumers no ones wants to smell someone who walks in the door and smelling someone that makes anyone uncomfortable, I'll makes the employees do not want to help them as much. I also makes other costumers may not want to be around in the business if someone smells every time.

In a restaurant is very important, if someone smells they can carry germs and it can make people sick if they eat or drink anything. Also it is very important the cooks and chef always have clean aprons, if it's still dirty form last night or weeks ago that's germs that can transfer to their food. They should always keep their station clean.

For the fashion they still need to smell good, if a model needs to wear their cloths for the fashion show they need to smell good or otherwise their smell can transfer their cloths and no one wants to buy them because of smelly arm pits.


“Please, Percy...change your clothes. You smell like you've been run over by an electric horse.” 
― Rick Riordan


“I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. It is good to brush your teeth when you are angry, because you brush harder and do a better job.” 
― Lemony Snicket


“Love is a boomerang dripped in honey, in that it emanates from me just as surely as it will return to me. Still, I think I’d much rather wash my hands and be done with it.” 
― Jarod Kintz


“I wash my hands before putting them in sanitation gloves.” 
― Jarod Kintz


Ya know what I do almost every day? I wash. Personal hygiene is part of the package with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment