Thursday, February 26, 2015

Monster Expire by adds

I like how Mr. Vernillion encourage people to take plenty of pictures, I've always wanted to go fishing. My dad always says we'll see, that never came sadly. If I every want to go fishing I would like to go to Mr. Vermillion's fly fishing place. If it doesn't cost so much. The ideal of staying there for three days, with no shower, kinda set me off a bit. I do not want anyone smelling me, not only that camping outside? I hate most bugs even SPIDERS!! I do not want to feel them crawling around me! I also get very scared very easily, I may not sleep through those three nights, because of bears or anything that can injure me or anyone, I want to live thanks. Overall the fishing thing is much better than camping for three days, I would like to try it someday, if I have enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment